Sunday, March 16

The Miracle

myphoto

The Miracle, 3/16/14

I wore my coat of many colors
We came and talked of countless things
They came from near and far to hear him
The kind of crowd that miracles bring.

The feast was full of us transgressors
All glad to purge and cull relief
Turned from our wicked ways to Jesus
Forgiven all our sins beyond belief.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

2 Chronicles 7:14

Bekkie Sanchez ©

Mag 211

Every once and awhile I write 2 poems instead of one so I finished and added both. I think Easter is on all of our minds at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are deeply appreciated and read eagerly by this poet. Thanx so much for stopping by!